Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Biggest Loser Night

♪ What have you done today to make you feeeel proud? ♪

I love Tuesday! I love that I cannot face Jillian and Bob without having done SOMETHING to earn a blue smiley star! I love that it is family night, and something that Logan, Steve and I bond over. I love that it gives us incentive to live healthier lives by education us on how unhealthy fat is.

Today I shredded, and then did 1.5 miles on the treadmill, in a walk/run pattern. STAR!!

My food today:

Br: 1/2 Silver Hills Flax Bagel w/ 1/4 cup egg white & onion. The Silver Hills bagels are like air. Not like a regular bagel at all. I like em.

Lu: Leftover Italian Meatloaf, rice & beets (why don't I make beets more often? even LOGAN liked them!!)

Sn: Missed it... that's okay, I'll make up for it with popcorn tonight

Dn: BBQ Pork Loin on spinach salad with craisins, shredded Romano, turnip, chopped prunes & Mediterranean vinaigrette.

Sn: POPCORN!!!

I feel good today. I feel strong. I feel committed. I'm not wigging out that the scale was not nice to me this morning. I don't know why I step on the damn thing mid week anyways... it always goes up before it comes down on Saturday.

Okay, I got nuttin else to say... I'll go now. :o)

Thanks for listening,

Dee

0 comments: