Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Friday, January 2, 2009

Check this out!

I think I'm going to sign up. Fifteen minutes a day to get out of chaos. I can do that!

Thanks for listening,

Dee

8 comments:

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

What is it?? I'm dying to know!

♥ Dee ♥ said...

LOL... click on the title.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dee! I have been "flying" for 2 years now...This website is great! I used to be messy but I'm not anymore:)

The only down side; you will receive about 20 e-mails a day...(annoying)
I created a separate e-mail account for this...

Have fun shining your sink!!!(you won't believe how clean it will be!!!)

hugsxxx

Magda said...

lol I've been wondering why you do that? make the title the link.. it's like your hiding the thing that your sharing :D

Pheonix said...

LOL I used to use flylady! SHE'S AWESOME! I still use her tactics but don't get the newsletter(s) which incidentally come like a bazillion times a day... and start to get on your nerves! I loved the routine ideas she had!

Happy flying!

♥ Dee ♥ said...

Okay, I decided not to do it. I hate spam emails, and I'm not willing to sign up to receive them.

Magda said...

LOL that's what I was thinking :D

Magda said...

I clicked on the title btw.. and I still don't know what it was