Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Monday, January 26, 2009

Ever Wonder if you eat TOO Healthy?

I'm plugging in my foods for the day, and I'm ticking back and forth, adding and deleting, balancing out, without actually looking, trying to figure in my head before going into the main food page and seeing where I'm at, in NutriMirror (see side panel for link -------> ). I get my breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack in there, and before hitting one more thing I think "hmm, I better make sure I'm not over my calories first". I go to the page and look... I'm sitting at just over 800 calories.

Huh! Okay, time to add more food to my day. But where? I have a full meal plan INCLUDING snack! Anything more is just additive and filler! LOL

I adjusted it, and am still under my calorie count for the day, and now I'm having pizza instead of a plate of leftovers for lunch. Almost feels decadent!

Here's where I ended up:

Br: 1/3 cup oatmeal, 1/4 cup blueberries, 2 strawberries, 1/3 cup almond breeze, milk & vitamins (230 calories)

Lu: pita pizza made with leftovers (3oz roast beast, baked zucchini, brussel sprouts, onions, mushrooms and carrots, 1/3 cup mozza) (436 calories)

Sn: 1 cup pineapple, 1/2 cup ff plain yoghurt (143 calories)

Dn: roast beef wrap with portobello, black olives and sprouts, cheese string (273 calories)

That's 1083 for the day. I will probably need a snack when I get home at 8:00, so I might throw a banana and a glass of milk in there for another 194 calories.

I'm delivering tonight, so I need a portable dinner. That's why I decided to move my heavier meal to lunch.

Thanks for listening,

Dee

0 comments: