Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I had the BEST snack...

Although my sister wouldn't agree... lol.

I bought a fresh pineapple and chopped it up yesterday. So for snack today I had decided on fruit salad. I put in a cup of pineapple, three strawberries, 1/2 a pear, 1/2 cup yoghurt, and (Sam, avert your eyes) 2 tablespoons romano cheese. YUM!!!

Did ya'll watch the inaugaration this morning? I did a workout while watching it. A variation of Shredding. I did weights and cardio in one minute intervals for 30 minutes while I watched them get sworn in and then Obama's speech. It was awesome, on so many levels!!

I also went for a walk in the sunshine today to pick up my neice. Heaven! Having the sun on my face... Oh, I missed that! I don't suffer from s.a.d., luckily, but that doesn't mean I'm not happy when I feel the sun!

Biggest Loser tonight, don't forget! LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

Today's Fuel:

Br: 1/3 cup oatmeal, 1/4 cup pineapple, 2 strawberries, milk & vitamins

Lu: chicken sandwich (2 slices squirrely bread, 2oz chicken breast, good sploot of spicy mustard, three big slices of tomato and a handful of sprouts) & one cup of pea soup

Sn: see above for fruit salad goodness (Sam, uncurl your nose)

Dn: pork loin chops covered in salsa, roasted beets, & leftover sweet potato

Sn: Popcorn!!

I read a really profound post over on Escape from Obesity. If you aren't following this woman's blog, you are seriously missing out. Maybe it's just me, but she speaks to me. She articulates my innermost feelings in a way that I just am not capable of. And she speaks of things that blow my mind, because I could have written them. Today's post about accusations is a great example. For me it was another example of "you did not go through that as the only person in the world living in hell, there are others that 'get' you".

Thanks for listening,

Dee

1 comments:

Pheonix said...

ok... so not sure about the cheese on the fruit salad... I dunno... I'll have to take your word for it! LOL!