Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday Morning

Why is it that ANY other morning, I could sleep till ten, easily. But Saturdays I'm wide awake at seven???

I forced myself back to sleep (counting backwards from 300 by 3s) and am bright eyed and bushytailed by 8:15. Pfft!

I'm sooooo looking forward to tonight. I'm going DANCING!! And I'm not drinking, so it's all calories burned, baby!! Although I'll make sure and have a good dinner to have the energy to burn. We are doing a potluck at my house for one of my girl's' husband. I'm so stoked...

I indulged in a treat last night... oh yes I did! A banana cream pie blizzard. I went for my usual dinner for Friday nights, which is two chicken fajitas and a fruit & yohurt parfait at McDonald's. Only they were out of the yoghurt. GRRR, I hate the McDonald's on 228th. They are ALWAYS out of stuff!!! Time for a passive-aggressive letter attack. Anyways, I'm driving around and I'm wanting my dessert. Then I started thinking about my calorie count for the day and realize I have a few hundred to burn if I want. And I've been excellent this week. So I decided to treat myself. Oh MAN was it yummy. And I only strayed a couple of hundred calories over budget. Totally worth it last night.

It's WI today, but of course I'm waiting on my digestive system to "move". I'll report back later!!

Thanks for listening,

Dee

0 comments: