Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Saturday, January 10, 2009

WI & LOLOLOLOL

Okay, first off, I'm down 3lbs this week, which means my WI for the BLBE next week will be FABULOUS!!!! I'm down to 149.8lbs.

Second, the LOLOLOL is because my son Logan (15) and his friend Connor decided they wanted to do Jillian's 30 Day Shred. You shoulda seen the sweat. ROFL But they did it, and I'm totally proud of them for it. I know how tough it is.

Okay, I'm off to VV Boutique to see if I can find a bar shirt for tonight, then to do a bit of grocery shopping. Fun fun fun!!

Thanks for listening,

Dee

4 comments:

Fatinah said...

what a great loss!

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

singing*... Go, Dee, Go, Dee, Go, Dee!!!!

so glad you're on MY TEAM!!! You Rock!

Robyn said...

Holy! Wow! :)

Inspiring that you had such a great loss! Keep it up! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Dee!
GREAT loss this weekend!! You're so motivated - it's all over your blog, your meals, your dedication to working out. Good stuff :)
Cosita