Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tee Hee!

Rob Cooper actually said "I saw your blog and your before picture. Holy shit! Well done, Jo Dee (Will Succeed)"... to ME!!!!

I've been following his site for almost a year, I think. He's such an inspiration, and FULL of useful stuff!!

Blushing excitedly,
Dee

4 comments:

Secrets of the Millionaire Mind said...

You deserve it. You rock man!

I was literally stunned by your before and after photos.

onesmartcookie said...

Amazing! You go girl!! What are some of the things you have done to make these impressive changes?

OSC

♥ Dee ♥ said...

Weight Watchers to start... posting on NutriMirror and staying accountable here for the rest!

Sue said...

You have done an amazing job! Way to go! Keep up the great work.

I laughed at your "eat a carrot" comment. :)

Shrinking Sue
GO TEAM ANGIE