Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yummys & Silliness

You would never believe that my one sister and I are 30 and 40 respectively. Not based on this silliness. What fun! I love that my girls joined in!! Wait till mom sees it, ROFL.

Well, I made the chick peas. I burned the chick peas, anyways. *gazes longingly into bowl*

Actually, even the burnt ones are pretty damn good! I put them in for 40 minutes at 375, shaking them every ten minutes or so. I spiced the bejeebers out of them, so we'll see how many I'm actually able to get in me tonight. I may be adding a glass of milk to my day!

I'll definately do them again, for a longer time on a lower temp. And without half the cayenne I used. *waves hand in front of mouth* Craziness!!

Thanks for listening,

Dee

0 comments: