Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Monday, February 23, 2009

Ahhh, Monday!

Don't you love a fresh start? Monday always brings planning of healthy meals, and motivation to work hard. I love it!

Today's fuel consists of:

Br: 1/3 cup porridge, 1/3 cup almond breeze, 1/2 banana, 1 tablespoon each of PB2, toasted almonds and chocolate chips, plus my milk and vitamins (404 calories)

Lu: 3 oz baby greens, 1/4 cup craisins, 1 tablespoon each of mediterranian vinegrette, walnuts and blue cheese, and one slice of dry raisin toast (232 calories)

Sn: 1/2 cup plain fat free yogurt, 1 kiwi, 1/4 cup flax granola (201 calories)

Dn: 4 oz steak, smothered in mushrooms sauteed in soya sauce & mediterranian vinegrette, 2 cups broccoli, and an orange for dessert (396 calories)

That's a total of 1234 calories for the day. Plus I'll be going to Michelle's for a workout. I haven't had a real workout since Thursday's run, since she jammed on me that night. Friday was my work all day, Saturday is my day of rest. Sunday I went for a long walk with my sis and bil, but walking doesn't seem like a workout. I'm looking forward to workin it and SWEATING!

Have a good day, all!

Dee

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I hear ya I gotta sweat to feel like a workout!
Good Luck!

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Back to the grind for me, too! Gotta undo the damage;)

Becca55 said...

I feel like I got alot acomplished on sunday in terms of Getting my Dinners planed out for 4 weeks in advance, how is that for planing? LOL... I dont plan breakfast or lunch because I don't know what I am hungry for one day to the next. But thanks to you I finally sat down and Planned meals! I also need to get my but into gear I didnt work out all weekend and even skipped my monday workout *puts head in hand* Thats Ok tommorow is a new day.