Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Monday, February 23, 2009

I alone... :(

*sniff*

Well, not really... I'm just feeling pissy because it's 7:40, and I just finished work for the day.

I had phoned Michelle to ask her to move our workout from 7 to 8. She said yes, so I dove into my work, scrambling to get it down, while wolfing down my dinner so it can settle before I start jumping around. She phones me back... it's her Friday, so she's dead dog tired, and there is no way she is going to last to 8pm and have energy to work out, so can she jam on me?

Sigh. Of course she can. It's my fault for putting it off an hour. How much of a bitch would I be to say no! I sent my kid over to pick up my weights, and I'll do my own circuit training for 1/2 hour or so. I need to work out bad. I'm feeling very anxious and need to work off nervous energy. Or cry. But working out is more productive.


Thanks for listening,

Dee

3 comments:

sesame said...

What cha anxious and havin nervous energy bout? ...work?

Becca55 said...

Is everything going ok? Sorry about your workout and all, i hope that you were able to get that in even without your friend... I did nothing today but eat junk, but tommorow is another day and Im done with the junk. Take care

Pheonix said...

No cry.... workout better! :) HUGS