Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Amazing Double Dinner Date


What a wonderful Valentine's Dinner we just had!

It was a double date with myself and Steve, and my fifteen year old son Logan and his girlfriend Beverly. We ate by candlelight in the dining room. Candles all over the place, on the table, the windowsill, the shelves, the sidebar. Logan made a candle centrepiece.

I made dinner, and Logan made dessert. He was very proud. It's so sweet. He saved up his money and bought Beverly a really cool stone ring, and a single red rose. He's so romantic... something RIGHT about that boy!

It was absolutely lovely. And now, to snuzzle with my man on the couch, and watch tv. Relaxing evening to a great day!

Happy Valentine's Day,

Dee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by my page...it sounds like you had a great night- and how sweet is your son? aww...

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

What a cutie your son is! You brought him up right!!!

sesame said...

What a cool memory to have! Glad you had such a nice v-day.

XO