Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mercy!

Michelle had mercy on me last night, and let me choose the Denise Austin yoga dvd that I have. Thank goodness! Because by the time our date came at 7pm, my body was DONE!! There was no way I had the energy to shred, OR do Bob's boot camp (which is freaken awesome, btw).

Today my body is thanking me for the yoga. My back is not sore (which is a miracle) and my legs are tender, but not killing me. I'll probably take it easy today, maybe take the dogs for a walk at lunch, and do boot camp tonight. It's going to be a nice sunny day. I need to get out in it!

Hubby AND kid are home today. Yeesh! I hate having my space invaded. I love working from home, because I can zing laundry through, or go grab a cuppa if I want, but having someone here distracts me like mad. Especially since I'm pms-ing, so it's like I'm waiting for someone to piss me off. Must control that.

I haven't planned my whole day's meals yet. For breakfast I had half a flax bagel with an ounce of spinach, a tablespoon of salsa, a teaspoon of lowfat cream cheese, 1/4 cup egg white, green onions, and a tablespoon of romano cheese, with my milk and vitamin.

For dinner I've pulled out a pound of ground buffalo. And I have a zucchini, asparagus, and cabbage that needs eating. Maybe I'll roast veggies and just serve it with fried buffalo on top. I don't want a lot of sodium. I'm thinking a nice clean meal.

I might have soup for lunch. Or leftovers. Not sure yet. Either way, it will be OP, I can tell you that! I stepped on the scale this morning (now remember, I had a ginormous bowl of popcorn last night, tricked out with butter, peanut butter and chocolate chips, plus my day o piggyness on Sunday), and I'm up to 148.6. Between all that AND pms, I don't have a hope in hell this Saturday, but I'm working it anyways, so the next week is kick ass. I will NOT become complacent and yo yo. I WILL WORK IT!!

Thanks for listening,

Dee

5 comments:

Amy said...

Good job. You know what you need to do. Good luck with the peeps being home. Its hard to have your space and time invated.

WWSuzi said...

Yes a clean eating day is a good thing!
And that monster visited me today as well! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for my weigh in this week :)

Mary said...

Great job with the yoga... I think I should pick it up at my local gym too. I've always had the impression that yoga strains my neck since I have a weak neck/shoulders.

♥ Dee ♥ said...

I think you would find that it strengthens you!

MeltingLisa said...

Just started following your blog, so I was peeping around a little. You have done such an amazing job!! Really true inspiration :)