Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Friday, February 20, 2009

A New Day! Friday!!

Good Morning!

Well, it's Friday. While most are saying TGIF, that won't be me until tomorrow. It's a long day on Fridays for me. Today especially. I was up at 5:30. I have a conference call at 9 which is going to cut into my other job, so I thought I'd get an hour in early in the day to make up for it. Then I do my chinese delivery from 4-10.

With TOM just around the corner, ugh. I'm feeling sluggish. I'm thinking an extra cup of coffee this morning might be in order.

On the bright side (because I always find one!), I planned my meals today already:

Br: 1/3 cup porridge oats, 1/8 cup egg white, 1/3 cup diced prunes, 2 strawberries, 1/3 cup almond breeze, 1 tablespoon each of toasted almonds and dark chocolate chips. Then a 1/2 cup almond breeze to wash down my vitamins. (362 calories)

Lu: leftover veggie stirfry with 4oz fried tofu (182 calories)

Sn: 1/2 cup plain yoghurt, 1 kiwi, 1/4 cup flax granola (202 calories)

Dn: Subway - turkey on brown with veggies, no cheese, no mayo, just mustard. Small bag of Baked Lays (410 calories)

That's a total of 1156 for the day. So I have room if I want a snack, which I probably will this morning... Breaky two hours early and all.

I'm not planning on working out today. Maybe a little dancing during my conference call (what... they can't see me!), but with WI tomorrow...

Don't expect anything spectacular with my WI tomorrow. As I said, TOM is just around the corner so I'm feeling bloated. It always does a number on me. I'm hoping for a STS (stay the same) or tiny gain. I've worked pretty hard this week.

Speaking of which, for the sake of accountability, I need to tell you... I didn't shred last night, or do yoga. My buddy needed to have a girls bitching session. Work was rough for her that day. So we joined up with my sister and just spent some time together. It wasn't that I was necessarily upset... but I felt a little sabotaged. I eat according to the excercise I've planned. Luckily, I was way under with my calories yesterday, so I was till okay, and in fact could have eaten another 200 if I wanted.

Okay, that's all I got right now. Time to get to work!

Thanks for listening,

Dee

0 comments: