Disclaimer: I'm not tagging anyone... I just felt like doing this. I'm not a "forwarder" by nature of being a spam hater. Feel free to copy and paste if you want to!
Step 1: respond and rework -- answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag - eight other un-tagged people
1) What are you wearing right now? ducky pj pants, fleece oversized shirt
2) What is your biggest fear? death or getting old... not sure yet which one is going to suck more
3) What is the one thing you're really nerdy about? um... the computer, I guess... what else CAN you be nerdy about? I used to play D&D, but not anymore.
4) Who is the last person you hugged? my husband
5) What web sites to you visit when you go online? Nutrimirror, lots of blogs, FaceBook, WW.ca, lolcats
6) What was the last item you bought? that would be popcorn at the grocery store.
7) If you could go anywhere in the world , where would you go? Australia
8) When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up (and “taller” isn’t an answer, yo)? a housewife
9) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle? I admit, I was a Monica fan... or was it Rachel? I don't even remember now...
10) What is your most embarrassing moment? I'm not naming it here!!!
11) What was the last movie you watched? Knocked Up
12) What was the first concert you went to? Pink Floyd... whom I don't even really like.
13) If you were to win the Powerball, what would you do with the money (besides invest it)? Pay off the mortgage and all the debt, then buy a whole new wardrobe every day, after making sure my family were provided for.
14) If you could convince everyone you knew to read one book... what book would it be, and why? The Secret
15) What do you miss most? Cottage Cheese... so much sodium, I don't eat it anymore.
16) This is the one I am adding.(praying for lightening) When was the last time you were on a stage and why? Hmmm... Grade 7 for a play?
17) What is your biggest acomplishment? Losing weight
If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.
Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".
This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.