Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Note to self:

At this stage of the game, you cannot rely on measurements as an NSV.

The scale is moving AGONIZINGLY slow. So I decided to do measurements. Only here's the thing... I work out. And at this size, muscle mass shows, apparently. My bicep has gone up 1/2 an inch to 12, and my hips have gone up 3/4 of an inch. I guess those butt excercises are working! You know the ones, clench to HAVE an ass. *shakes fist at non-ass genetics*

Here's where I'm sitting right now:


March 9/07 Feb 28/09 Inches Lost
Chest 45.25 39 6.25
Arm 14.5 12 2.5
Neck 15.25 13.5 1.75
Waist 43.5 31 12.5
Hips 47.75 39 8.75
Thigh 25.5 23.25 2.25

Total Inches 191.75 157.75

Total Inches Lost 34

Not quite the ideal of 36-24-36, but a DAMN site better than 45-43-47!! Now I'm 39-31-39. Hmmm, I wonder where the 36-24-36 came from as the ideal? It's not Barbie. No way were her hips that big!


Thanks for listening,

Dee

1 comments:

charmed i'm sure said...

lmao - i suffer the same plight - except we call it the "pancake ass syndrome" in my family. OF COURSE....relating every single damn thing back to FOOD! argh!

Kudos to you for tracking your measurements - and getting so buff! I always think of measuring but...never do it - maybe today is the day :)