Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Friday, February 27, 2009

I forgot to tell you!

I get to show off tonight!

I work on Friday nights delivering chinese food. There is a regular patron there that we sit and chat with. Well, I'm always talking about my lifestyle and she's always telling me I don't have to worry about those things. She just can't wrap her head around the fact that I was once big. So I promised her I'd bring in pics.

I'm taking the ones on the side. The burger pic (shudder), the one of me with my grandson, and a couple of others.

I'm so excited!!

Thanks for listening,

Dee

1 comments:

♥ Dee ♥ said...

That was FUN!! Everyone said the same thing "no way that is you". I was preening, I tell you!