Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Again? Thank Goodness!!

Not that I actually like Friday. I work from early in the morning until 10pm, so it's a long day. But it means WI tomorrow, and two days off, so WOOT! Yay, Friday!!

I was a good girl and booked a doctors appointment for next week. I have a whole list to talk to him about. I haven't been in since before I started my journey, so a pap is in order. Plus, I just turned 40, so it's mammogram time (sigh). I want to get all my bloodwork redone so I can see the difference 60+ pounds makes. I also want to talk to him about peri-menopause, and if I should be watching for anything. And let him know what vitamins I am taking, and get his opinion on more or less. Oh, and I have a spot of cells on my nose that have turned funny and started hurting. That's what actually got me to make the appointment. Hopefully it's just excema... but it does look funny. And right on the end of my nose, too. Yeesh!

My day is planned (are you suprised??):

Br: 1/3 cup porridge, 1/3 cup almond breeze, 2/3 cup pineapple, 1 tblsp PB2 and almonds, 1 tsp dark chocolate chips, 1/8 cup egg white, milk & vitamins (393 calories)

Lu: 1 leftover italian meatloaf, .25 cups whole wheat couscous, 1/2 cup cooked cabbage, 2 tablespoons salsa, 1 tsp soy sauce (319 calories)

Sn: 1 cup pineapple, 1/4 cup yogurt, 1/4 cup flax granola, 1 tblsp walnuts (243 calories)

Dn: turkey sub on brown, no mayo, mustard & veggies (subway) (280 calories)

That's a total of 1236 for the day. WI is tomorrow, so no excercise today. Giving my body a chance to recover from four days of wicked workouts. At least an hour and a half each day.

Have a good Friday, everyone! Don't do anything I wouldn't do... although, that doesn't leave much.


Thanks for listening,

Dee

0 comments: