Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Sunday, February 15, 2009

*taps fingers on desk*

Don't you love waiting?? LOL

I'm not going to the track today. I asked my bested friend to join me, but she suggested a walk instead. I'm totally up for that! But of course, I was trippin because I actually wanted to break a sweat today, but she mentioned having my niece with us. I walk with Aly twice a week. Trust me, no sweat breaking. She's got bitty little legs that can't keep up, lol.

So instead, I just ran on the treadmill for a mile and a half. That way I can enjoy my walk without the pang of needing a workout. Woot! Go ME! I may have slashed all the tires today, but I'm still making good choices!

Speaking of good choices... I took my latest historical romance novel on a brunch date to the Pantry for buffet. We had a lovely time, the two of us, and pigged out on bacon and sausages. One egg benny, with only half the english muffin. About three tablespoons of scrambled eggs (I hear they soak it in melted butter to keep them moist on the buffet... ewww), one small pancake with whipped butter and syrop, about three tablespoons (literally) of potatoes with full fat sour cream, a croisant with whipped butter, orange juice, and the list goes on and on. I had two plates of brunch. The first one fairly full, the second about half. Then I had a plate of dessert. Twas heaven.

I'm sooo looking forward to walking with Sam and catching up. She's in school, working, and fitting homework, family and life in whereever she can right now, so I've not been bugging her much. I miss her like MAD. Thus my eagerness to ditch running at the track to go out and jabber-walk with her!

Hopefully she comes soon...

Thanks for listening,

Dee

1 comments:

sesame said...

Well, we made it! Yay us. It was so nice to chat with you. I needed that so much. Working as hard as I have I have been so lonely for girl talk.

Next time we'll jabber there and back and go our seperate ways for the jog/run. Sound good?

I learned yesterday how treadmill kitty my legs have become. As such, I am definately going to be doing more on the track and roads over the next two months so I don't shock my legs come Sun Run.