Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Time Killing Update

I'm waiting for Biggest Loser to start, so I thought I'd pop on here and update.

I've had an awesome day, food and excercise-wise!

You would have laughed at my run today. I decided to do it on the treadmill. But I got halfway and couldn't take it anymore. I ran right off the treadmill, out the back door, and around the block! LOL

Then, tonight, I had a great workout to an old Denise Austin tape (yep, tape. That's how old it was) 40 minutes of aerobics makes a happy Dee!

Now, to make popcorn! *squeeal*

Thanks for listening,

Dee

2 comments:

Kim @ Kim and Mikey said...

I hate running on the treadmill. But since we live out in the "country", running outside is not an option right now. No street lights! I can't wait for warmer temps and longer days, so I can take my runs outside.

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

That visual I got of you running off the treadmill and out the door just cracked me UP!!!!!!!!