Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Booooo!

I'm sick with a stupid cold. Not a MAN cold, but a cold nonetheless. The good news is I have a new toy. I bought a little mp3 player and I've dowloaded the last three months of Jillian's podcasts, so I'm going to take my sorry ass to my bed and educate myself ala my girlfriend. I totally ♥ her.

Yesterday, btw, was a fun filled day of shopping, chinese food for dinner, pizza for breakfast, and Subway for lunch. Snacking on veggies during cards, rounded it out. I still stayed within my caloric range, though. Sorta. I think I was over by like 9 calories or something stupid like that. Just not a nutritionally sound day. :)

Thanks for listening,

Dee

1 comments:

Psalmist said...

Thanks for the podcast link. I hope that you feel better soon!