Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Popcorn Day!!

Oh, and St Patrick's Day, too... tee hee. Sadly, Biggest Loser and Popcorn excite me more. Maybe cuz I'm not Irish.

On the cold front (ha ha) life sucks ass. I have a nice cough that has decided to settle into my lungs. My nose isn't completely blocked, only half, which is a blessing and a curse. Cuz the half that isn't blocked is running. That's always pleasant. Pfffft.

Last night's workout was preeeetty much a joke. I need a tape called "Half Assed Workout For When You Don't Want to Move But Know You Should". I'd totally buy that shit. No jumping, no fast moves. Just light weights with low impact stepping. Yep, I'd totally buy that shit.

The good news is my appetite is not affected. Although... now that I think about it, maybe it is. This is PMS week which usually means I'm constantly hungry. I cannot get enough food into me. But that's not the case right now. I'm normal hungry instead of super hungry. Huh. Look, a silver lining to this cold. *grin*

Okay, on to the goods:

Breakfast is almost a repeat of yesterday... 200 grams of fresh pineapple, an orange (for vitamin C), 1/2 cup dry cottage cheese, and a dry slice of Black Russian Rye toast with milk and vitamins for 391 calories.




Lunch again was Pita Pizza. Today's had mushrooms, tofu, spinach, tomato, and cheese. It was a decadent 341 calories.



Snack was my old standby, apple with PB2. Speaking of which, I sure hope my order comes soon! I am scraping the jar and will have to use Logan's PB2 w/chocolate, which I really don't prefer! Or real peanut butter, which I have, but is WAY to greasy for me now. And I have the Just Peanuts! No added crap! Holy oily, Batman! Anywho, snack was 125 calories.



Dinner was a lesson in how you can balance out your day and still have the odd indulgence. Not a speck of nutrition or cleanness in Kraft Dinner, but yep, that's what you see there! Salmon, 1/2 cup KD, and a swack of cauliflower put me at 308 calories AND kept me in the green (you NM users will appreciate that).



Snack tonight is popcorn. WOOT WOOT!!!! I had planned for PMS popcorn for 690 calories, but then decided that I'm going to have butter and white cheddar popcorn seasoning instead. I'm not feeling the chocolate (which I totally should be, seeing as how I'm pmsing but whatever). Plus the PMS popcorn calls for PB2, and I dont' have enough. *sad face*
Anyways, that puts my caloric day under 1800, which is well within budget with my working out. Psuedo working out. Whatever.
I did 15 minutes of hill training, which according to Jillian is the equivelant of running for calorie burning. And I'll do another half assed workout with Michelle again tonight.
Well, that's about all I gots. Ciao.


Thanks for listening,

Dee

0 comments: