Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Done and done!

I was really concerned that I was not going to make it through a workout tonight, but Michelle was nice to me! We did Turbo Jam. She has a DVD that has three of the workouts on it, so we did:

"Learn & Burn" (but only the "Burn" part which is 20 minutes) (30min) - The perfect workout to get you started. Helps target your core for maximum results.

"Turbo Sculpt" (40min) - Tighten and tone using Chalene Johnson's signature moves to obtain sculpted abs, glutes, arms and legs.

These were perfect. I worked my body HARD but did not need the lung capacity that an aerobic workout requires.

Feeling awesome, and I can definately sing Biggest Loser song tonight!

Dee

1 comments:

new*me said...

just love that feeling after a great workout..........and that song :)