Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Thursday, March 26, 2009

What a RUSH!!!

I just came back from THE most awesome time... although I'm wondering if I'll be able to type tomorrow as my forearms are protesting this here now. Eep.

And I took pics, like a good little bloggy!!


Here's Kris, making it look easy... she so rocks!!!




Me! Lookin all athletic and stuff!!



I love this shot!!




And then home again to my yummilicious italian sausage burger and spinach salad with a Mediterranian Vinegrette. Does life get any better? I think not...





6 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh wow, what a blast!!!!!

MeltingLisa said...

Oh well done! I have heard that wall climing is great cardio workout, not to mention fun!

Thanks for sharing some great pics :)

. said...

You look great in that photo! Rock climbing is HARD (at least with the extra weight I carry, I think it is)... well done!

Pheonix said...

So glad you had fun! I was thinkin about ya yesterday wondering how it was going!!! We'll have to plan our coffee/lunch date soon... OOOOH sushi? I don't mind coming out your way if that's easier for ya! I'm crawling out of my skin excited for my new avon stuff! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG i'm so jealous! thanks for sharing the pics, yay for being a good blogger :)

Jen said...

Awesome, I haven't been rock climbing in about 17 years - man, I feel old!!
You ROCK girl!