Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yellow Seems to be the Colour of the Day

I'm looking at my pictures and I'm thinking... all my food is yellow! Look at my vitamins, even!

I went to the doctor's today, but I'm not ready to talk about it. It was 95% positive, but there is another 5% I need to chew on. I will get back to you on that.

On to the foods...

Breakfast was a break from the McMuffin. I needed fruity goodness, so I had a 1/3 cup oatmeal, 1/3 cup almond breeze, 1/4 banana, and a half cup of pineapple, plus a tablespoon of toasted almonds, milk and vitamins for a total of 342 calories.



And just in case you didnt' believe me, yup, every day, that camera comes out and Morgana flys for the door. God FORBID someone should take a picture of that dog. Seriously. What a diva.



Lunch was uber yummy. The typical 2oz of greens, only I added baby spinach to them. Anyone that knows me knows that I have issues with eating weeds. I used to find them extremely bitter and hate hate hated them. Well, since my taste buds have changed, I can eat them now, especially since I know they are good for me. But those frilly ones... they are a little much. And for some reason, there was a lot of them in this bin, so I added the spinach to stretch them out. Today I added my 20 grams of olives, plus four grape tomatoes, 10 grams of blue cheese, 1/4 cup of craisins, and 2 helpings of curry chicken burger. Okay, 1 and a 1/2 helpings... I ate the other half, plus four more tomatoes before my noon hour workout. Instead of dressing I put in two tablespoons of salsa for a total of 415 calories.


Okay, so remember how I was saying the other day that I giggled to myself about how I set up my plate of salad super pretty, then clicked the camera and dumped it all in a mixing bowl? Well, I took a picture of it, today... Not as pretty, but mmmmmm good!


Snack... Oh deliciousness that is snack. A banana, a cup of pineapple, a half cup of fat free plain yogurt, and a 1/4 cup of Nature's Path brand Pumpkin Flax Granola. Oh so good for 335 calories.



Dinner was not the prettiest I've ever seen... lol. I made couscous, and flavoured the water with jalapeno sauce, worcestershire, and a dash of soya. I slow roasted a cut of turkey thigh, cauliflower, broccoli, brussel sprouts, an orange pepper and a yellow pepper, and an onion in the oven for 2 hours. Not pretty, but so healthy and good tasting. 462 calories.




That's 1553 calories for the day. I tell ya, I'm earning them, with the Shredding I'm doing!!
Okay, I may be on later... maybe not. I have to talk to some people first before I post on here.
Have a lovely evening all!

Thanks for listening,

Dee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm really enjoying seeing pics of your daily eats and i think the salad looks just as good all mixed up in that bowl!

Pheonix said...

MMMMMM I saw those olives... YES I DID!!! And I tried OH SO HARD to suck them through the screen and gobble them up, but for some strange reason the forces of the universe have inabled me to accomplish such a feat... DRAT! I ate all my olives... and I have no more... :( SO SAD!