Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Thursday, April 16, 2009

omg busted

I'm sitting here typing away, quietly freaking out because for some reason NutriMirror seems to think I don't exist, when from behind me I hear a scolding voice.

"Honn-ey! Bad girl!"

After leaping out of my skin, I started HOWLING with laughter, trying to click back into my blog to show him... as he's still talking:

"I know a licked plate when I see one" he says.

Snorting, rolling off excercise ball, tears streaming down face, laughing SO hard.

I'm so busted.





It was worth it, the gravy was awesome.

=)

Dee

7 comments:

Pheonix said...

Your frickin hilarious! That DID look yummy though! I still have yet to decide what's for supper! LOL! My nuts (with all that 'healthy' fat in them) has kept me full till now!

I'm totally craving pizza... crap.

Psalmist said...

Heehee... that's too funny, gal!

Sharon said...

LOL!!!!

WWSuzi said...

I am sooo tired after work but i chuckled while i was reading this :)

Becca55 said...

lol too funny

Angela Power said...

Bahahahaha!!!!!!!

sesame said...

Freakin' Hilarious!