Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Thursday, April 9, 2009

On to the EATS!!!

Today's breakfast bagel was the same as yesterdays, and it was so delish I scarfed it down before taking a pic! Luckily, I hadn't deleted yesterday's pictures yet. He he he.



Lunch was pita pizza. Mmmmmmm. I was totally unsure what I was going to have, and then as I'm wandering around the kitchen I spotted mozza. Well, we all KNOW mozza means pizza! Right? RIGHT???

This has canadian bacon, green olives, salsa, mushrooms and mozza, with a sprinkle of ... damn, what are those seeds I love?? CARAWAY! There it is... phew! Total mind fart for a moment there...


Get this... I forgot to eat snack. How crazy is that shit??? Since when do I "forget" to eat??? It was 4:00 when I realized I hadn't eaten at 3:00 as usual. Assessing my tummy I realized I wasn't hungry, so shrugged it off. Come 5:00 and time to start dinner and I am STARVIN MARVIN!! So I popped 12 grapes in my mouth and prepped dinner. By 5:30 I was chanting to myself "hunger is not an emergency", and held out the half hour until dinner was ready. Then I gorged on dinner goodness.

Who loves breakfast for dinner? *waves hand frantically in the air*

I chopped up some baby potatoes and roasted them for 15 minutes. Then I spread them out on an oiled cookie sheet and baked them for another 25 minutes, tossing twice. I did Sammy's crustless quiche recipe, using broccoli, celery, spinach, mushrooms, a tiny bit of mozza (an ounce did 12 muffins) and a bloop (yes, that's a technical term. is too. is too. kay, whatever) of Frank's hot sauce. Mine was served with two slices of Black Russian Rye toast (dry, shut up I like it that way). A splat of blue menu ketchup style sauce and dinner is served!!



Tonight, Michelle and I are headed to the track to do some running. I'm looking forward to it, because it's a beautiful night. And it's supposed to rain all weekend, so I want out while the outin is good!
I've only eaten 1274 calories today, so I'll have to add a few more tonight... definately a glass of red wine. I so love that indulgence. Maybe a bit o popcorn... with parmesan. Mmmm. I have about 800 calories left in my day to eat.


Thanks for listening,

Dee

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I LOVE OUR EATS!! Everything looks scrumptious!

Anonymous said...

LOVE all your meals! that pizza looks insanely good...and i'm waving my hands right with u when it comes to brinner!

Becca55 said...

Looks so delish!! I love dry rye toast too, dark or regular with seeds. Its been raining here since monday night it sucks, thank god for being able to walk in the stores for 45 minutes... enjoy the nice weather for me!

Ron said...

Forgot to eat ???? wish I had that problem LOL

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Your pita pizza looks soooo good!