Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Monday, May 11, 2009

Dangnabbit!

I can't find my stupid camera. Well... not that I've looked reeeally hard for it. I'm kinda feeling shitty today, so am saving what energy I have for my workout tonight.

I had a fruity Green Monster for breakfast today. I'm not sure if it kept me full till lunch cuz it always will, or cuz I'm not feeling very on today.

It had:

1/2 cup each almond breeze, skim milk & ff plain yogurt
1 T ground flax
100 grams each of kiwi & strawberries
50 grams of spinach

Super duper healthy, huh?

For lunch I was feeling kinda comfort foody. So I made my porridge... LOL. Nothing like a tummy full of warm chocolatey, almondy oatmeal.

But I've only eaten 499 calories for the day so far. Usually I'm up another 3-4 hundred by this time. Ah well... it's not like I'm going to starve to death. Not after one day.

Dinner tonight is a nice chicken breast on a weed salad. Light and easy to digest. Maybe I'll have some garlic toast on the side. Not sure yet.

I'm still in heaven over the day I had yesterday. Cheering on the team with my boys, running with Logan, through the woods, enjoying Doug's cooking, Tim Horton's treats.... it was such a good day! I am definately planning a repeat of each part of it. I so adore my children.

When I thanked them for their great day, and told them how much I appreciated their effort, and how much I loved them, the response was "the temper tantrum helped"... LOL!!

Thanks for listening,

Dee

0 comments: