Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Monday, May 4, 2009

Wagon Ho!

Monday, lovely Monday! Back to routine. Back to healthy choices. Back to working out. Back to balancing out my week. Ahhh, I love Monday!

I started my morning with oatmeal (which my sister informed me that she is now addicted to, lol). 1/3 cup each of water, porridge and almond breeze. One tablespoon each of craisins, chocolate chips & almonds. Milk and vitamins. Perfect breakfast.




Mid morning I was feeling snacky, so I had me an Amish Muffin. I baked these bad boys, and now I kinda wish I didn't have them around. They are about 400 calories each. Youch! The muffin itself is not sooo bad. I used whole wheat flour and applesauce instead of oil. But the package of dark chocolate chips and the package of Reese peanut butter chips... yeah, they raise the calorie quotient by quite a bit. :)



Lunch was an old friend... M&M's veggie burger. I totally ♥ these things! On WW they were only two points, and are the best tasting veggie burgers I tried. And I tried a LOT of veggie burgers. I had forgotten about them for a while so went back and bought a box yesterday. The nutrition is not tooooo bad. The ingredients are not great. But it's a treat, and I'm going to enjoy them while I have them.

I made a side salad with a salsa/yogurt dressing and a bit of Romano cheese. Yum!


Holy Burger Madness! Dinner is Italian burger, made with a mix of extra lean ground beef and Hot Italian Sausage meat. Served on a whole wheat Burger First bun, and with a side salad of baby greens, spinach and apple. Deelish.


For a workout today I popped in 8 Mile and did a circuit training session while watching it. An hour and a half later... and my muscles are officially fatigued.

You know on BL when they balance on the ball? Sione was shown one day, balancing with one leg and the opposite arm extended. They showed the puddle of sweat under where his forhead was positioned. Yeah, I tried that. I could extend a leg. I could extend an arm. There was no extending both. And yes, I sweated. That is some crazy shit. I am interested to see what hurts tomorrow. LOL

Thanks for listening,

Dee

0 comments: