Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Saturday, June 6, 2009

LOVES having a POLE!!

I put the pole up on Thursday and was so bummed because I havent' been able to have fun on it yet, so Friday (I work from home), I kept the music low in the living room and whenever a fun song came on, I ran out there and danced around the pole. LOVE IT!!

Last night, I came home from my Friday night chinese delivery job and popped in my earbuds, ignored my husband and did a half hour dance session. Holy workout, batman!! I was sweating, and muscles were fatigued, lemme tell ya! And fun? Soooo fun! It feels so decadent to pole dance!

It's not a super sturdy pole that you can swing off of, but it's enough that you can a little bit, and have super fun.

But the major point is that I'm burning calories! And having a super time doing it. And you know what? I don't care who's watching! Okay, that's a lie... I was in my own little bubble last night, having a grand time when I saw Steve watching me. Instafumble. I told him to watch his tv, not me, LOL. He can watch with his periph, but straight on ogling makes me waaay to self concious.

You know what it reminds me of? The feeling of dancing on the speakers at the club. That whole decadent "I'm doing something mildly naughty" feeling. And anyone that knows me knows I totally get off on that sort of stuff. We have a bridge that has a counterflow lane. I ALWAYS take that lane. Why? Because technically you are driving the wrong way for that road. Little decadent, even if it's allowed. That's how I roll (said with a completely straight face).

Yes, you young hooligans, this is what rebel at 40 looks like.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA, I crack me up. *wipes tear from eye*


Thanks for listening,

Dee

3 comments:

Linda - Operation Stick To It said...

You're too funny! Sounds like a blast!

Unknown said...

I wanna pole too!

Louwho said...

One of the many many reasons I love you is cuz I totally get the "doing something mildly naughty" thing.

Sounds like fun with the pole babe.