Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yummy Day and My Suprise!

I get up this morning, looking forward to my GM, but can't find the blender. Open the fridge, and this is what I see:



Uh oh... Logan slept in? Nope, he was up coughing all night, and purposefully slept in. Poor dude.

But this means poor me, too! My tastebuds were all set for a Green Monster! Ah well, oatmeal with craisins and almonds will have to do. Total Calories: 334


I read somewhere recently that cooked spinach has WAY more calcium than raw. So lunch today was a shredded chicken breast and 3oz of steamed spinach. Total Calories: 161



Snack was the Tofurky/cheese combo again, because MAN is it good! In the car on the way out to Surrey I had a Pistachio Larabar. Meh. Not a ten. It won't be on my list of must haves. Total Snack Calories: 390



I got home late because of a four ferry wait at Albion. And of course my people were sitting blinking at me, wondering if they should cook, or if I'd freak out because I had plans. They really are damned if they do and damned if they don't when I'm running late. LOL

Sushi soothes the savage cranky pms-ey beast, I tells ya. Oh, and the GREAT news? I got Steve to actually try it, and he LIKED it. Which I totally knew he would. He's just been a big giant penis about the whole thing. This means family outings (sans Doug, who hates sushi... but I'd be able to find him yummy good stuff that isn't seafood) to Japanese restaurants!!
Oh, and Total Calories: 595



The scale this morning was ever so kind. It's down to 151.6lbs. Still high, but it was obviously mostly sodium/alcohol weight on Monday morning. Whatever, it was a HELL of a wakeup call. Slapped me back into place, I tell ya.




My girlfriend Tracy was teasing me on Facebook, telling me she had something for me. YEAH she did. Check THIS out:





Do you know what that is? It's:




That's right, folks, it's POLE DANCING IN A TUBE!!! I'm so fucking STOKED. I own a POLE!!!! I'm gonna dance and daaaaance! Steve is excited, but little does he know, I'm not doing it for him. I'm doing it for ME. Cuz I think it's FUN!!

How cool is that, huh? How many people do YOU know that have their own stripper pole??

Thanks for listening,

Dee

5 comments:

Magda said...

OMIGOD.. is it an expanding pole? like you take it with you.. and then it telescopes out into a full stripper pole???? DAMN IT... another of my fab ideas pinched and made by someone else. Balls

Tamie said...

Ok I am utterly confused by what you found in the fridge.

♥ Dee ♥ said...

Magda: It's spring loaded... think "toilet paper holder". And they have been out for years.

Tamie: It was my son's breakfast and lunch that I made for him the night before, because he was supposed to go in to school earlier than I was willing to get up.

Louwho said...

Love the stripper pole.

My boss, who is quite physically fit (she climbed Mt.Kilimanjaro in January after months of training), tried pole dancing a couple of weeks ago.

Her input - "man, it's harder than it looks". LOL. So, not only fun but sounds like an awesome workout.

nikkicrumpet said...

Now that kind of exercise would be pretty fun...although I'd look ridiculous doing it! Nobody wants to see a granny stripper lol