Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Monday, August 31, 2009

Epic = Epic

Epic party last night equals epic fail at working today.

I woke up at 8am (what the hell is wrong with my body that I physically cannot sleep in no matter how late and drunk I was getting home??) still hammered out of my tree. I had to get up, because the damn room was spinning out of control.

I didn't throw up, but it was damn close at 10am. Like, sitting staring into the toilet bowl, spitting the waterfall of drool, kinda close.

Now, I need chinese food. Stat.

♥♥♥
♥♥♥

5 comments:

M and A said...

LOL. i can picture that. BTDT! LOL hope you enjoyed the chinese!

sesame said...

Laughing out loud at you.

PS. you ain't 21 anymore lady!

:-)

antgirl said...

Ooo! I haven't done that in ages. Feel better!

Fatinah said...

I know you feel like crap but that is TOO funny!!

charmed i'm sure said...

LMAO - oh girl, i have SO been there... 'waterfall of drool'....classic! and so true :)