Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Midnight Madness

I was out in Zellers last night for the sale, looking for runners. It's a BoGo sale, so I ended up getting cleats for $12!! WOOT!!!



♥♥♥
♥♥♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a pink hoodie, hot pink bra, and an awesome frying pan....for 15 bones!
I am normally not a Zellers girl, but the cheap goodness was too much to pass up.

Bex said...

Good job on putting out the Cleats to the universe a few blogs ago.. I see you got them!! I just signed up for the Turkey Trot 10k run - my first... I am getting my next Tatoo when I finish :) I throw into boot camp on tues. Whoop!!