Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday? Not Friday? Damn...

Ah, it's not that bad actually. I'm enjoying my week! It's nice to have the house completely to myself until 4pm. I can wander nekkid into the kitchen for my morning coffee and not have to worry about listening for anyone coming in. Freedom!

I said I was getting bored with my meals so I switched it up a wee bit today. And I'm likin' it!

Breakfast was a little cup of cottage cheese (but it was 1% with Howaru 'biotics, and I really prefer fat free), with a slice of dry whole wheat toast and a cup of blueberries. Ha! Totally different than my usual oatmeal or yogurty goodness!!

Lunch I had leftover veggies and wild rice from last night, but then I saved half for snack later today. Mainly cuz I wanted to eat my cod sandwich. Yep, cod sandwich. I went to M&M's and got a box of cod fillets. I soaked one in lime juice, and covered it in garlic powder stuff, then nuked it for three minutes. Slap that badboy on a piece of whole wheat bread with a slice of cheese and Bob's your Uncle!

Dinner is going to be chicken legs and salad with balsamic vinegar.

I'm thinking of doing some activity this afternoon. I don't really need to, on the caloric front, but in the name of toning and longevity, I might as well.

That's funny, actually, cuz I was talking with Mag while she was here and we were out on a run on the dyke (stop giggling), and I told we were having a "who is a lazier excerciser" discussion. I really only excercise to eat. I calculate my calories for the day, and if I want more, I have to move for it. It works pretty well for me. Normally. Right now I have to be in weight loss mode, as I'm up in the mid 150's again (dammit).

It's the fricken weekends that do it to me!! Why must I party and eat? WHY????

♥♥♥
♥♥♥

1 comments:

antgirl said...

I tried a 'no cook' soup last night to shake up my meals. It was tasty, but it was more like a dip than soup. LOL