Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Foods and Yumminess

Well, soccer was cancelled... so that means dancing at Roosters! Woot!!

Nothing really new to report. I ate Arby's yesterday, and that fat bitch that lives in my head yelled out "I'll take a five piece potatoe wedge, too!" after already ordering a MEDIUM sandwich. Yeesh!!

I unloaded food pics off my camera, and it's kinda random...

This is yesterday's breakfast, with no pics of the rest of the day. Um... okay. ?? I dunno. Anywho, this is a whole wheat english muffin with a quarter cup egg white and a tablespoon of asiago with a bit of chive. Boring as fuck.




Today's breakfast apparently didn't warrant a pic, but it was similar to this one, only it had walnuts instead of almonds, and yogurt instead of cottage cheese. Again... ??? I dunno.





I remembered lunch! A wrap with Thai tuna, tomato and sprouts. I'm having a love affair with sprouts these days.




Snack was an apple... oh, and then cottage cheese, which suprise suprise, I don't have a picture of.



Dinner was organic chicken (I ripped the skin off one, and ate the other whole), rice and salad. No salad dressing, just blasamic vinegar.




And now I'm drinking red wine. I've budgeted in three beers tonight. And I have to dance for at least an hour. Preferably more.

That's about all I got right now. I had other stuff I was going to jabber about, but in true bloggy fashion, once I was ON my blog, I totally forgot what that was. Pffft.


♥♥♥
♥♥♥

0 comments: