Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Saturday, September 5, 2009

SABOTEURE!!!!

I win! I had a decaf coffee, double double, with milk & sweetener. Note to self: next time get single single... blech.

He orders the blueberry blossom AND the blueberry fritter, after telling me I really want the fritter, and me telling him that NO I'm saving my calories for popcorn which I've been planning all day which is why we didn't have rice for dinner as I TOLD him at dinnertime. His reasoning? He'll eat mine!

I had a tiny taste of each. The doughnut was yuck, but the fritter... oh man, I could eat those! But I didn't!! I sat and watched him devour every morsel of one of my favourite foods, while I gritted my teeth and smiled like a good date does.

He's lucky he's cute.

And now, I'm off to eat my well earned popcorn, which tastes nothing like a blueberry fritter, but that's okay cuz I've been looking forward to it all night and I'm not sad about it at ALL.

*sob*

♥♥♥
♥♥♥

3 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Where i work they've already run out of blueberry blossoms and won't be getting more :)

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Yay, you win!!!

Hope you enjoyed your popcorn just as much! Speaking of popcorn, BL starts soon... are you excited??!!

SeaShore said...

That blueberry blossom looks icky! The blueberry goo looks like the grape floride gel the denist would treat my teeth with when I was a kid. It was not pleasant.

Hope you enjoyed the popcorn.