Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Soccer Day!!!

Woot! Soccer tonight! Rain or shine, and it looks like rain!

Well, the first overnight with Maddy went FANTASTIC! She barked a couple of times to let me know that I had accidentally locked her into the bedroom, but quickly realized that it was nighttime. And after that she was good as gold!

She has quickly and willingly fallen into routine here when it comes to the morning bite of liverwurst. I use it to give my dogs their glucosamine. She doesn't get the pill, but she gladly takes the bite of yumminess!

Here's a pic of my pack this morning. The blur is Morgana completely at war with her phobia of the camera, and the knowledge of a treat, LOL.




I don't think she was impressed that I have a camera.





AAAAnd here's my good start to the day! Yogurt, granola, craisins, almonds, choco chips and a pear. YUM!






It's going to be a good healthy eating day, ending with an awesome time out on the field burning calories and moving my ass!

I'm sure you'll see me again today... I seem to be on a blogging role, lol.


♥♥♥
♥♥♥

2 comments:

antgirl said...

Awwww. They're sooo cute! Your food looks yummy.

Anonymous said...

Those are very cute dogs. Have you heard of the Maple Ridge Weekends Photo Contest? The theme is Dog Days of Summer. Maybe you have other photos to submit to the contest.

http://dogdays.mapleridgeweekends.com