Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Super Crappy Yesterday

I had a super DUPER crappy night last night. But of course, I can't talk about it on here because this is so public to my real life.

Sigh.

I do believe I'm going to slowly knock this blogging off. It started out as a journal to help me, but has turned into something different, that I'm not too fond of.

Suffice it to say, I'm turning over a new leaf today. I will NOT let someone else drag my Saturday down.

The scale showed me love this morning, down an entire pound (!!) to 153.4. That's only 6.4 from where the doctor told me to stop losing (although I'm thinking I want to one day see 138 and a BMI of normal).

Must have coffee. Urgh.

Why the hell do I wake up at ridiculously early hours on Saturdays? Why??

♥♥♥
♥♥♥

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could lock your blog so only certain people have access to it...it's very important to have an outlet for the good and bad in our lives.

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ said...

I'm going to ditto Pisces. However if you still feel the need to ditch the blog, get yourself a journal to write in at home!

Bex said...

I have Both.. one for the sharing part and my personal writing Journal for the other bits.

Bex said...

I have Both.. one for the sharing part and my personal writing Journal for the other bits.

Magda said...

:D you wake up early because you're a bad bad girl :D

Fatinah said...

sorry you had a bad night!

Becca55 said...

Im sorry that you had a bad night, and it sucks not being able to talk about things to get your feelings out. I hope that the rest of your weekend is awesome and makes up for your bad night! Take care dee and have a wonderful weekend :)

Chris G. said...

I'm sorry if my comments on a previous post have dampened your enthusiasm for blogging.

If this is your creative outlet, I don't think you should stop completely. It is obviously a kind of therapy for you, which is a good thing. You can blog about your own feelings to your hearts content,... it's your life, do what you feel is best.

I was only trying to make you aware that even though it is indeed "Your Journey," you should probably be a bit more careful when you make comments about other specific people. That's all.

EricaAnn said...

Are you kidding buddy? I'd be sad :( Your blog gives me inspiration, even when you don't know I'm reading it.
I guess you need to remember the purpose of this and do whatever you have to to protect it.
Either way, it's your decision of course, just sayin my two cents.
Ps/ sorry to hear your night went to shit after we talked. I am here if you need me xo
PPS/ Wanna get out for a hike this week before the weather turns to hell and school gets so busy Im trapped indoors at the BCIT gym with everyone's germs? I was thinking of that place you went outside Ruskin. The dam?
Love you!

EricaAnn said...

Oh, and I also have a personal locked blog for expelling crap I do not want to share with anyone but me :) It does help :)

SeaShore said...

I have to admit, now that I have people in my 'real' life reading my blog, I am less forthcoming. I, too, keep a seperate journal. It's too bad, because it's what I wanted my blog to be.

Tony Chew said...

polyester will be the more popular selection. One reason is this fact that could possibly be very easy to sterilize and they’re also crease-resistant so ironing polyester lab coats is simply not a need most involving the time. Also, polyester-made doesn’t
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
pelangiqq
hobiqq
paito warna terlengkap
http://192.254.236.33/dewaqq78/
datahk 2019