Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Fuel and Discovery

Friday's are always a convenience meal, because I'm doing Chinese delivery. So McDonald's fajitas have been my poison of choice. But the sodium! It's always in the red on Friday's.

Today I researched on the McDonald's website and found that if I trade one of my fajitas for a fruit and yoghurt parfait, not only do I save sodium I also save calories, and add to my fibre!

So here is today's fuel:

Br: 1/4 cup egg white omellete with mushroom, tomato and onion (note: no cheese!), 1/2 cup yoghurt and a glass of milk to take my vitamins

Lu: buffalo burger salad, with spinach, brocslaw, olives, onion and dill dressing mixed with mustard (note: 2 tablespoons is only 28 calories, and that's a full liquid ounce!)

Sn: 1/2 cup cottage cheese w/ ground flax and an apple

Sn: couscous w/ avocado, tomato & 2 teaspoons olive oil

Dn: McDonald's chicken fajita and fruit & yoghurt parfait

Workout today was 25 minutes of step aerobics on the supersized step.

Calories in: 1410

0 comments: