Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm so blessed!

I just had a completely mushy moment and had to share.

If you aren't aware of it, my son's father lives on my block, and I consider him and his wife to be great friends of mine.

They were going to spend dinner tonight at her mother's but because of the blizzard, they can't make it off our block. So they are coming over here tonight for the family Christmas dinner. And I was thinking just now how wonderful it is that we can do these things and have genuine affection for each other. So many familys are torn apart at Christmas, especially kids. Being shuttled between the two parents, and most times with bitterness between the parents. But it's not like that with us, and we are so lucky!

Just had to share that thought...

Thanks for listening,

Dee

1 comments:

Pheonix said...

That IS awesome! My ex and I are friends too, and so many people find that weird, but I just feel blessed to have been able to find peace between us! Not to mention how much easier it is on kids when they don't feel like their loyalties are torn between two warring parents!

Merry Christmas Dee, to you and your whole family!

HUGS!