Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Monday!

Can you believe it's a snow day today? Poor Logan got up an hour early to shower and get ready for school, he was so excited to go. Luckily I turned on the news, only to discover that there is no school today for students. Teachers still have to come in though... what's up with that???

I had a ROUGH sleep last night. The last time I looked at the clock was 4:35. Needless to say, when the alarm went of at 6:15 so I could get up to Shred, my first reaction was "fuck that" and I slapped it into silence. I figured I could grab an hour sleep before getting up to feed the boy and make his lunch (yes, he's old enough to do it himself, but a) I like doing it and b) I don't trust him to make something nutritious). Then I hear him in the shower and realize I have to get up anyways and I don't have time to Shred! CRAP on a CRACKER!!

I will Shred later, I promise. I committed to doing it on the Just For Today thread on WW, so I have to.

Okay, here is today's food plan:

Br: oatmeal, 1/2 banana & almond butter (PB2 should be coming ANY day, woot!!)
Lu: ham spinach salad
Sn: 1/2 flax bagel with jam and a pear on it
Dn: pork loin, veggie smash, spinach salad


Thanks for listening,

Dee

1 comments:

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Sorry you had a rough night; you have so much going on, it's understandable:(

Your food plan looks good -wait til you get a hold of the PB2! You will love it!

Don't forget to Shred it up tonight!!