Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Reporting for Duty!!

It's been a great day, health-wise, today.

I ate well:

Br: oatmeal, banana & almond butter, milk & vitamins
Lu: pear, orange, smoked oysters (okay, more like a snack, since I ate breaky at noon)
Dn: roast pig, veggie smash (potato, cauliflower & rutabaga) & spinach salad

Calories in: 1262

Exercise: I did a 30 minute walk on the treadmill, for 200 calories. I did an hour yesterday and my muscles were sore, so I just wanted to stretch it out a little. Plus I wanted to earn a star on my calendar (I give myself a star for every day that I do 30 minutes of excercise).

I have tomorrow all planned out, to. It's going to start with being shredded by Jillian first thing in the morning. I'm hauling my butt outta bed and gettin er done. Then I have my meals planned out for the day, which I'll post tomorrow after I tweak it into NutriMirror. That's the only downfall to that program is that you can't jump ahead and plan your day.

I'm stoked to be feeling so back in control.

Oh, whoops... one confession. I ate the fat off the pig I roasted. I made crunchies with the skin and ate a bunch of it. But I tracked it, and had the calories to spare for it (that's included in my calorie count for the day!), so it's technically not going offtrack. But I figure I better get used to fessin up, what with the BLBE.

Thanks for listening,

Dee

1 comments:

sesame said...

Oh no! You couldn't resist the crunchies?

I have the same struggle, and I KNOW is will eat them if they are there, so I always cut them off before hand.

I don't want to tempt myself, or my people. Truth be told they would be happy with the ham dinner...we don't need to give them waste either....