Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Me, I'm Awesome!

If you have ever wondered how people get to have a bizmillion or two followers, go and read over at Carrots 'N' Cake today. She's got a really cool book review on Blogging Heroes. Lots of good info in her post. One little nugget is to link to other blogs, so this is a dual purpose post. *wink*

Okay, now onto me... cuz it's ALL about me! Always!! Okay, only mostly...

I'm on day TEN of being on plan. Day TEN!!! How awesome am I???

I've planned my days meals (except dinner, but I know my caloric count for it, so I'm counting it *sticks out tongue*). And I'm planning a run on the treadmill with my new runners (thank you, Costco!!). I've made an appointment for it. I've put ME back on my schedule. NICE! (thank you, Oprah)

What have you done positive today?


Dee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Oooh! I'm making my plan. I've planned my meals starting tomorrow morning. Counting calories is kind of a bitch, so I'm doing it all ahead of time and keeping my meals as similar as possible for the first bit. And I chucked my candy stash (I may have cried afterwards, but it's done!) I'm also planning a little shopping trip for tomorrow to pick up some fruits and veggies - AND I'll get a walk in at the same time. How's THAT for positive!
If I can be just HALF as strong as you are, I'm going to make it. Thanks for being such an inspiration!!!

Becca55 said...

Thats great 10 days!! Keep it up

Fatinah said...

wow - you really ARE awesome!