Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I just ate the BEST dinner!

I've been kinda craving fast food, so I made a home version of it today. Decadent enough that I feel completely satisfied.

I don't really have much to report. I meant to Shred today, but life got in the way. I vow to get in a minimum 30 minute circuit train tonight, though. I have to, with all the calories I've eaten! I incorporated them in, knowing I would be getting a Shred in. Yikes!

The good news is, I've stocked up on fruit and yoghurt again. I ran out. Those and sliced almonds. I really like them in my oatmeal, so was sad this morning without them. Same with prunes, actually. I ♥ them so much, but have to be careful not to overdo them. LOL!

Here's today's menu plan:

Br: 1/3 cup porridge oats, 1/3 cup unsweetened almond breeze, 2 teaspoons dark chocolate chips, 1/2 banana, 1/4 cup prunes, 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed and my milk & vitamins (436 calories)

Lu: 5 oz pork loin, 1 cup carrots (349 calories)

Sn: Grande Decaf Skinny Caramel Americano Misto, Hershey's Special Dark Burnt Almond Bar (265 calories)

Dn: 2 Italian Burger patties, 40 skinny fries, 1/3 of the mix of package instant gravy and 2 tablespoons fat free cream cheese (669 calories)

Okay, so I'm obviously craving today. Can you tell? LOL That is 1718 calories for the day. The problem arose (problem = chocolate bar) when I decided that I would have Starbucks for my snack. They usually fill me up pretty decent, so not unreasonable. Except that it was too hot, and I was hungry now. Which prompted me to buy the candy bar while in the veggie store. And once it is bought, I'm eatin it. And it was goooooood. But I accounted for it, and I'll be working it off. So still OP in my books!

Thanks for listening,

Dee

0 comments: