Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's TUESDAY!!!!

Biggest Loser / Popcorn night! Whoop Whoop!!!

Seriously... I should seek help for my popcorn addiction. The level of excitement is a little much, don't you think??

I've planned my day around having higher calories. While working, I've been dancing. I've got a 30 minute run planned (with 10:1 intervals, which can be assumed from here on in), and a 30 minute walk (although it's more of a meander getting my niece home... girl walks so slow with those little legs!).

I've planned out my meals, around my popcorn, and decided that today is a higher calorie day ON PURPOSE. That means I'm still OP in my books. You can define it your way, I'll define it mine, lol. For me, it means that not only do I make a plan, I record everything that passes my lips. If it's not a binge, I'm still good. Binge, I define as mindless eating, damn the consequences, not gonna track it cuz it would be too much anyways, so fuckit, I'm off my streak and I'll start again tomorrow. THAT is a binge to me.

So, without further ado... here is my plan for today!

Br: decadent oatmeal (1/3 cup porridge, 1/3 cup almond breeze, 1/2 cup pineapple, 1/2 tblsp almonds, 1 tablespoon squash seeds, 1 tablespoon PB2) & vitamins (454 calories)

Lu: 5.5oz chicken breast on spinach ceasar salad (2oz spinach, 2oz brocslaw, 1 tablespoon romano cheese, 1 tablespoon light ceasar dressing, 1/4 cup craisins) (363 calories)

Sn: .5 cup ff plain yogurt, 1 cup grapes, 1/4 cup fibre 1 cereal (228 calories)

Dn: pork chop & leftover veggie stirfry (442 calories)

Sn: POPCORN!!!! (12 cups air popped w/ 2 tablespoons margarine) (570 calories)

That's 2058 calories for the day. But with my excercise, it still puts me in between my "lose" and "maintain" goals! Damn, I'm good!!


1 comments:

Liway said...

Hi Dee....Lori (simba) referred me to your blog!!! I would love a copy of your excel sheets (from a few posts ago)too....liway@sunwave.net. Also, I just wanted to say that YOU inspire me!!! I actually picked up a copy of JM video today and hope to SHRED right along beside you. Congrats on your progress so far - looking forward to continuing this journey with you. I have 40lbs to goal and hope to get there this year too!!! It's MY time!! :-) Thank you!! ....Lisa :-)