Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Friday, May 29, 2009

Awesome Cool!

I got this email today:

Hi Dee

I know you have already heard from our company, but I also wanted to thank you for your wonderful feedback about our Pro Plus yogurt. It is so nice to hear such positive comments! We all enjoyed reading your blog, and I personally agree with you - the Pro Plus is fantastic, and my favorite is the Vanilla Green Apple. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoy the yogurt.

Your blog is very interesting and you show a lot of humour. Congratulations on your weight loss - you look amazing! I would be happy to send you a coupon for some complimentary Pro Plus if you would like to reply with your address, to show our appreciation for your support of Island Farms.

Best regards,

Jenny Matechuk

Marketing & Events Coordinator
Island Farms - Agropur

Okay, how amazed and impressed am I? Nothing excites me more than hearing from companies that you write to. I absolutely love that Jenny took the time to respond when she really didn't have to! They had already written to me, thanking me for my comments.

If I didn't love them and their products already, I would now!

Thanks for listening,

Dee

2 comments:

Louwho said...

Woot!

I absolutely wholeheartedly agree Dee. I just had a poor customer service experience today. Jenny responding to you is so awesome.

Linda - Operation Stick To It said...

I got a similar message today from POM wonderful but I'm skeptical about replying with my address as the email address it came from is not from pominternational.com...
Must investigate before I do.