Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Monday, May 25, 2009

Crappy Eating Hangover

Ooooof. It started... well, I guess Saturday morning at Denny's. I had a breakfast burrito, but it wasn't a terrible choice. It was filled with scrambled eggs, avocado and salsa. It was delish. The only reason I say it's probably not a good choice is because I have no idea what they put in their eggs. As in how much butter. They are light, fluffy, moist and delicious. I'm thinking a couple tablespoons of butter at least. I ate half the chunky hashbrowns and then sabotaged them so I wouldn't eat more. I laughed at my husband who just stared in horror as I doused them in ketchup then pouuuured the salt on. But I knew I would pick at them until she took the plate away if I didn't.

Saturday night I indulged in Greek food. I did eat a lot, but it was all home made. So I knew that it wasn't unhealthy. I just ate a LOT. There were a lot of veggies, though. It was more the entire bottle of wine that made up the most of my caloric intake. However I did walk there and home, which was probably 20 minutes there, and about 40 minutes home. I was drunk so I'm sure there was at least twice the steps, what with the weaving and all.

Sunday started out with McDonald's. I've been craaaaaaaaving McDonald's breakfast so I chose to blow my entire day off. It was a concious choice and I enjoyed it! I had a breakfast burrito, an egg mcmuffin, and I went to StarBucks and had a Venti Skinny Hazelnut Americano Misto. Soooo good. I ate it all on my way out to the airport to pick up my mummy.

After getting her, we hit the Asian marketplace in Richmond. We found a food court FULL of Asian cuisine. Cheap and delicious!! That's the place to go! For five bucks I got a three dish combo, without rice (blowing the day does not include eating or ordering foods I don't want). I had gailan with chicken (steamed, not battered and fried), green beens with squit (steamed, not battered and fried), and honey garlic pork (ridiculously bad for you but omg so good!) with a glass of green tea. Holy crap I was full!

Off we drove to the Tsewwassen Ferry where we met up with Joanne (who is the nicest person!!). Mummy bought me new sunglasses, cuz I had dropped mine (checking my non winning lottery ticket, I might add, that I bought only cuz a bird shit on my head and I had to wash my hair in the Home Depot bathroom sink and every person that came in told me to buy a ticket but booo not only did I not win, I dropped and broke my favourite sunglasses... stupid bird), we had one scoop of gelato (banana caramel, mmmmmmmmm) and I ordered a Venti Decaf Skinny Caramel Iced Americano Misto for my drive home.

I get home and did I feel like cooking? No. However, Steve has been out in the yard doing work ALL day. So I ordered the cheap pizza's from Panago. One pepperoni, one cheese. And I proceeded to eat most of the medium pizza. I wasn't even hungry. At that point it was a "whatever" moment. I recognized and chose to shrug it off.

So suffice it to say, I woke up this morning still feeling like I ate a 12 course meal. Ooof. So a light breakfast is what I am having, just cuz I believe you must eat breakfast. A glass of milk and vitamins, and in a wine glass (cuz it's pretty) I put 1/2 cup plain ff yogurt, 2 strawberries and 1/4 cup flax pumpkin granola.




I had this picture from the other day and I can't remember if I showed it to you or not. This was the BEST lunch. An ounce of herb salad with a tablespoon of Caesar Bacon dressing, and a Crackwrap. The Crackwrap had a cup of my dinner from the other night (chicken, sketti squash, black beans, zucchini, tomatoes) and an ounce of light mozza, and a layer of spinach. Holy crap was it good!




The boy went to Playland on Saturday and had the BEST time. Here is him before he left.




Okay, I'll probably be back later. I'm spending my lunch hour at Value Village today. It's their 50% off sale, and I need summer clothes!

Thanks for listening,

Dee

1 comments:

carla said...

(LOOOVE THE BOY'S HAIR)

ok.
how you feeling this morning?
hangover gone?
ready for a new week?