Disclaimer:


If you have issues, or baggage, you may be offended by what you read here. I work through my self loathing of my own fat, and my own fat issues, and I’m told this comes across as loathing all fat people. That is simply not the case.

Here I talk about my issues and my findings, without political correctness. I am not concerned with your issues, or your baggage, or what you may take from this. The title is "My Journey".

This blog is not meant to inspire anyone. I take no responsibility for what you take away from here. You are here as a guest into my inner thoughts.

♥♥

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Emotional Eating

I'm sitting here with tears streaming down my face, and all I want is pizza, dark chocolate with almonds, and ice cream.

♥♥♥
♥♥♥

6 comments:

Nadine said...

Let's cry together. *big squishy hug*

Michelle said...

Hugs!!! But let me be the "meanie" Don't do it! You will be more upset with yourself. You are amazing and remember that. The pizza won't make it better the chocolate won't or the ice cream.
Hugs! I wish they were tears of joy!
Michelle

WWSuzi said...

"hugs"

Becca55 said...

awww, Dont cry things will be ok. *hugs*

Pheonix said...

I'm with Michelle! Stay strong Dee!

Amy said...

I'm sorry you're so sad! Don't turn to food. How about you put on some of that iconic music & dance your ass of in celebration of an amazing artist. That's why he made the music - for us to dance & be happy!